Yeah, you. Tired of life? I get it. But even if you don’t believe it, there are and there will be people who care for you. Who will support you either way. Accept you the way you are. Who will care you about and about your feelings, and who will like you for the person you are, regardless of the mistakes you might have done, the flaws you have…. So keep your head up and let me see that smile.
- Drink enough. Eat enough
- Go to sleep at a reasonable time and sleep enough. Lack of sleep leads to depression.
- Even if it’s hard, try to leave your house at times, find friends, who you can talk to
- Remember to take your meds on schedule
- Go to your therapist appointments
- Be honest with your doctor and/or mental health advocate even if it’s hard.
- Please reach out to somebody if you need it, find a buddy, don’t be afraid to talk about it.
Here are some resources to help out if you’re struggling
- US suicide prevention hotline
- International suicide prevention hotlines
- Free online counseling
- Find a therapist
- Secular addiction help programs
- Anonymous mental support Android/iOs app
Physical Health Resources
Physical exercise is a good way to lift up your mood and to give you adrenaline. Try it out, it won’t hurt
Managing your time well and not getting sidetracked is hard, and even the best of us struggle at times. And lack of motivation is normal. You have to find a good way to motivate yourself
- Gamify your to-do list and habit forming/breaking
- Gamify housework
- track and organize stuff you need done
- track your time or help break up tunnel vision
Feel free to dm me if you ever need someone
- Twitter: VenNeptury
- Discord: Venny#6666